Saturday 21 April 2007

Tai Chi

I returned to Tai Chi this week after three weeks' absence. Mary, my Tai Chi friend, had become the proud owner of five puppies. She invited me to see them.

I've been doing Tai Chi for nearly six years. It was something I'd always been interested in and when Kath, my boss at work said a class was starting at the leisure centre we decided to go together. I've stuck at Tai Chi longer than any other hobby or interest I've had. I should be good after six years, but I don't practice. When I first started going I'd practice every day, but now I just do it once a week at the session.

Dorothy the CBT women, said I should do ten minutes every morning to get me going, and concentrate my mind. She's right and I'm going to do what she suggests.

Copyright © 2007 Barbara Attwood

No comments:

Site Meter