Saturday 14 April 2007

Surprise Visit

Aaron is covering the Grand National at Aintree so we got an unexpected visit yesterday. They are here until Sunday. I was in the middle of mounds of holiday washing when they arrived, cheerful and in love. Kathryn commented on how relaxed and happy Dan and I looked. "The break has done you both good," she said.
"I didn't want to come back, which isn't like me. I'm usually glad to get home," I said.
"It's the thought of all the pressure building up again," Dan said.
"That's really good news about Jon, though," Kathryn said trying to maintain a cheerful tone.
"Yes, at last they're are doing something, but I won't relax until I get a firm date for his release."
"You won't relax until he's back home," Dan said.
"Then there's his rehabilitation," I said.
"Don't even think about that," Dan said. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

We were invited to my great nephew's 21st party last night, at the Rec where I'm having my 60th. I had another word with Eddie the DJ about 60s music. He told me to compile a list of my 60's favourites. I insisted that he must dress up.

Copyright © 2007 Barbara Attwood

No comments:

Site Meter